A round up of the week’s new car launches in bite-sized chunks.
News this week from Citroën and Vauxhall.
8 May 2012
Vauxhall confirms its premium small car will be called ‘Adam’
- Vauxhall has announced that it is to enter the premium small hatchback market with a car called Adam.
- Adam had previously been known by its code name of Junior.
- Further details of the MINI and DS3-rivalling Adam will be confirmed throughout 2012.
10 May 2012
Citroën reveals Facebook-inspired C1 Connexion
- Citroën has unveiled a special edition C1 called Connexion.
- The model is the result of a Facebook app on the French marque’s social media page where people could select colour combinations for the car.
- The production C1 Connexion is painted Caldera Black with Scarlett (sic) Red interior and exterior detailing.
- Power comes from the familiar 1.0-litre petrol engine.