A round up of the week’s new car launches in bite-sized chunks.
News this week from BMW, Chevrolet and Peugeot.
13 May 2012
BMW unveils its fifth generation of 3 Series Touring
- BMW has revealed its latest 3 Series Touring, with UK sales beginning in September.
- The launch range will comprise of 320d, 328i and 330d, priced at £29,380 t0 £34,700 before options.
- 330d reaches 155mph, 0-60 in 5.6 seconds yet still achieves a combined average of 55.4mpg.
14 May 2012
Chevrolet to unveil the Trax at the Paris motor show
- Due to be unveiled at this year’s Paris motorshow is the Chevrolet Trax, a new compact SUV.
- European sales will begin in spring 2013, the new compact model reportedly seating five in comfort.
- Drivetrain and equipment details will be announced later this year.
16 May 2012
Peugeot reintroduces the Roland Garros tag on special edition 207 and 308 CCs
- Special edition Roland Garros Peugeots are once again available, this time in the form of the popular 207 CC and 308 CC.
- Both models are available in black or white paintwork with additional equipment over the standard range including special leather interiors with Roland Garros motifs.
- 207 CC is available with the VTi 120 and HDi 112 engines starting at £18,795.
- The larger 308 CC comes with THP 156, THP 200 and HDi 163 powerplants and costs from £25,845.
- All models are available to order now, in time for the Roland Garros French Tennis Open.